- They are too busy.
- They feel fit and healthy and do not think they are at risk of developing breast cancer.
- They are afraid of receiving a breast cancer diagnosis if they do opt for screening.
- They are deterred because they have had a false positive result in the past.
- Prior experiences proved painful.
- They did not get a reminder.
- They believe mistakes can be made with the results.
“This was the first time in a long time. My mammogram was not painful. Nor did I had to retake a test.”
“I was very satisfied with the whole process and it was done well and quickly.”
“The tech, Alexis, was great, very sweet and gentle with my mammogram procedure. She was awesome.”
“I used the 3D process – very pleased.”
The above comments were left recently by women who chose or were recommended to visit DIS for their mammogram. Often, we receive feedback about how the experience was not as traumatic as women first thought or feared it would be. And, for any women who not only fear the experience, the possible outcome or have been frustrated with the anxiety experience over a false positive, 3D tomosynthesis is the best alternative.
Simply, a superior mammogram. Choose Diagnostic Imaging Services and allow us to take care of you and return to your doctor the results needed. Diagnostic Imaging Services: doctor trusted, patient preferred.