People who visit a Diagnostic Imaging Services location for a screening or diagnostic test are given an opportunity to complete a survey, telling us about their experience, from the time they made their appointment to the time they finished with the exam.
Our survey is an important way for us to measure our level of quality and service, identifying associates who exemplify our high service standards and to identify areas for continued improvement.
Here are recent survey comments received:
- “Ms. Liz made me feel so at ease when I cane in! Such a sweet lady. Ann and Melanie were so kind to me!”
- “They took me right away as I had an other appointment at 3:00. I was finished in plenty of time. Thank you, Marissa and Dr. Karl. It was a very professional experience.”
- “It was very nice and clean. The people that work there are great! I will let people I know about this great friendly place.”
- “Susan was amazing. The staff as a whole were nice and friendly.”
- “Everyone was very kind. They went out of their way to make sure my 7-year-old son was comfortable and not scared. The staff has been amazing.”
- “Lynn and Marlene treated me with respect and dignity during my recent visit. Their calm demeanor helped the situation to be pleasant. Thank you.
While we love the comments about our associates and the great experience people have, we get suggestions from these surveys that are helpful in us becoming better at what we do. As an example, in some cases, people felt it took too long to schedule an appointment.
To whit, Diagnostic Imaging Services will be implementing a state-of-the-art call center telecommunications systems designed to better handle call volumes and improve our scheduling service levels. This installation is set to be completed within the next four to six weeks.
Please tell us
If you visit Diagnostic Imaging Services for testing, please complete a survey after your appointment. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
And thank you for choosing DIS: doctor trusted and patient preferred.