The article summed in up in seven statements:
- Online stories are scariest.
- 80% of lumps are benign.
- Breast cancer isn’t typically lethal unless it spreads.
- Dealing with the disease requires specific support.
- Finding out you are BRCA-positive can be empowering.
- Soy may not be all that bad.
- Having large breasts doesn’t boost your breast cancer risk.
Click here to read the entire article, which cites three physicians as sources of the information.
We understand that a woman should make an informed decision based on her personal and health preferences, and the recommendation from her medical provider. Diagnostic Imaging Services has been the leader in breast cancer screening in southeast Louisiana for over 20 years. Tens of thousands of women put their trust in us to screen them effectively and efficiently.
All we need is about 20 minutes of your time for the screening. Call 504-883-5999 or 985-641-2390 to arrange a visit or click the green REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT button to send us an email requesting assistance.
Choose Diagnostic Imaging Services: doctor trusted and patient preferred.