Did you know that you have a choice as to where to go for your screening mammogram? You have a choice for your breast cancer screening just as you have for many different types of healthcare services, including screening and diagnostic testing.
For tens of thousands of women annually, that choice has been Diagnostic Imaging Services (DIS). The reasons vary, but many select DIS because of the convenience we provide, the technology we offer, the outstanding mammography technologists who perform the tests and the calm, relaxed atmosphere that our outpatient imaging facilities provide to people coming through our doors.
Let’s here from DIS patients…
We could go on (and of course we proudly would!), but take it from women who call Diagnostic Imaging Services their breast cancer screening provider:
- “The technologist that performed my mammogram was very courteous & professional.”
- “Excellent…I come every year because I receive superb services.”
- “(The) technologist was great. (I) was nervous going in. She made me feel comfortable and well informed and made entire experience excellent.”
- “I felt very comfortable and treated with respect. The technologist was very kind and sweet.”
- “Everyone is very professional and kind. Surprisingly, it eases the tension. Thank you to each and every one. I will not go to anyone else for my mammogram.”
All we need is about 20 minutes of your time
All we need is about 20 minutes from the time you walk in our front door until the time you leave.
Diagnostic Imaging Services performs screening and diagnostic mammography, including 3D mammography, in Covington, Marrero, Metairie and Slidell. DIS is the only independent radiology practice in the region that has been designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Should you decide a screening mammogram is right for you, please call 504-883-5999 or 985-641-2390 to arrange a visit.
Or, click here to send us a secure email requesting assistance in arranging a visit.
Choose independent and save (time with your breast cancer screening). Choose Diagnostic Imaging Services: doctor trusted and patient preferred.